Tuesday 27 May 2008

P Diddy

I've spoken to P Diddy on the phone!
I was interviewed to Cannes to do it in person but I couldnt make it because of commitments in the office. So annoying!
At first, I was really impressed that a busy star like P Diddy was on the phone to me, but then I realised that even one of most well-known people in the world appreciates every bit of publicity he can get.
Throughout our 10 minute chat, he name-dropped Ciroc vodka (who sponsor him), his new fragrance (Unforgiveable Black) and his DVD Raisin in The Sun.
I was also impressed by how good he was dodging questions. Confidence in interviews is vital for any celeb and boy was Diddy confidednt. If he didnt like a qs he tried to flirt with me, by saying "awww come on baby girl." A smooth act..
Meeting some other bands from Sony tonight like The Hoosiers and Sandi Thom. Wonder how they will compare.

No comments: